Have you ever lived the organic way? Living organically, or to say otherwise, living naturally involves choosing products you use in your life that are made from natural ingredients. To take this track in your life does magic for your well-being. There are several possibilities on how you can live organically, from the food you eat, the way you live, up to the soap you use every day.
Soaps are life’s essentials. They are useful, for one, when removing sweat and dirt from your skin, such as when washing your hands or taking a bath. There are several options today when it comes to buying soap. But here is what’s interesting. More and more people are into the handmade soap, or that soap that contains natural ingredients like goat milk, shea butter, and so much more.
Natural handmade soap is also gentler on the skin with fewer to no ingredients that will leave your skin dry. Many of the soaps of this kind are also customizable. Meaning to say, you can find the perfect blend of oils, powders, and other ingredients that can meet your every need.
In this article, we will find out some of the best handmade soaps sold particularly on Amazon. In each item, we will also be showing your the pros and cons of the products so you get the whole perspective. Plus, there will also be a discussion about things that will help you along with your purchase, or a buyer’s guide. So, stick around. These handmade soaps, time to give us a little bit of your attitude.
Top 8 Amazon Handmade Soaps: What Is The Best Handmade Soap On The Market Today?
There are several natural handmade soaps around that can do wonders for your health and well-being. Here are just eight of the best handmade soaps on the market today.
1. OLD WHALING CO Oatmeal Milk And Honey Handmade Soap Bar
The first on the list of the best Amazon handmade soaps is this handmade soap bar
 by OLD WHALING CO, containing ingredients that include oatmeal milk and honey, and scented with sweet almond and vanilla.
A dairy-free alternative to cow’s milk, oatmeal milk does a lot of things for your well-being. It helps keep you away from allergies and dairy intolerances, making them great for those who follow a vegan or plant-based diet. It is also a good source of vitamins and minerals.
On the other hand, honey also is great for your health. Not only honey is rich in antioxidants, but it also works to promote burn and wound healing.
Enjoy the subtle seaside scent with this natural handmade soap. Landcrafted, this soap blends natural oils and the scents of almond milk, spicy clove, and vanilla to leave your skin feeling clean, moisturized, and fragrant.
- Provides a subtle scent for both men and women
- Scented with natural ingredients
- Made with natural oils
- Keeps your skin clean, moisturized, and fragrant
- There are those who say the scent may be too overpowering
2. Sunbasil Soap Succulent Handmade Soap Gift Set
Brought to you by the Sunbasil Soap store, this handmade soap bar will not only keep your skin nourished, but it is also the perfect gift set for women. Or, you can display this in your garden for that soothing aroma.
This soap, from the Sunbasil Soap brand that has been creating handmade bath and body treats in Delaware since 2008, has natural, plant-based, and cruelty-free ingredients that include coconut oil, palm oil, castor seed oil, and more.
This product can be given as a gift since when you purchase it, it is prepared as a gift set boxed, with the soaps sitting on a nest of crinkles and tied with a burlap ribbon.
- Perfect as gifts
- Made with all-natural, cruelty-free, and plant-based ingredients
- Made in the USA
- There is a customer on Amazon who said the product that arrived to them does not look like what it is in the photos
3. NATURAL AMOR LOS ANGELES Organic Soap Bar Set
Now if you are looking for a rather unique natural handmade soap, you should try this organic soap bar set by NATURAL AMOR LOS ANGELES.
Not only is it made with organic ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, and guess what, coffee, but it is also scented with a refreshing blend of peppermint, eucalyptus, citrus, and frankincense.
These ingredients work together to cleanse, smooth, and exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells and keeping the skin always moisturized. Try this today.
- Made with organic ingredients that include shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, and real coffee
- Scented with peppermint, eucalyptus, citrus, and frankincense
- Cleanses, smoothens, moisturizes, and exfoliates the skin
- There is a customer on Amazon who said they did not like the scent of this handmade soap
4. NATURAL AMOR LOS ANGELES Organic French Lavender Amor Soap Bar
NATURAL AMOR LOS ANGELES is a brand that is making great strides because you know what, this is the second time its handmade soap bar has made it to this list of the best. This time, we highlight its organic French lavender soap.
Well, aside from French lavender, this Amazon handmade soap bar is scented with essential oil blends consisting of lavender, lemon, and rosemary. Plus, it is also crafted with shea butter and coconut oil that deeply moisturize the skin.
Shea butter, for instance, contains antioxidants that do not only moisturize your skin but also combat inflammation. French lavender also moisturizes the skin, and is non-comedogenic for pores.
- Contains ingredients that moisturize the skin
- Scented with essential oil blends consisting of lavender, lemon, and rosemary
- Handmade in small batches using the cold process method to retain the purity and potency of its organic and natural ingredients
- A customer on Amazon says it smells like synthetic perfume
- Not good for those who are looking for the right scent in a soap
5. Sunbasil Soap Giant Cinnamon Bun Handmade Soap
Here is another natural handmade soap by the Sunbasil Soap brand making it to this list. It looks like cinnamon, it does have cinnamon! Did you know cinnamon provides a lot of benefits for the skin?
Cinnamon does not only add a plump look to the skin, but it also helps treat eczema, clear acne, and limit signs of aging. Aside from these, it also soothes and heals dry skin, and enhances the complexion.
Aside from cinnamon, this product also contains coconut oil, palm oil, castor seed oil, safflower seed oil, and so much more.
- Shaped and looks like cinnamon that is beautiful too when given as a gift
- Contains cinnamon that does wonders for the skin
- Contains other natural ingredients, including coconut oil, palm oil, castor seed oil, and safflower seed oil
- May be a little too expensive
6. NATURAL AMOR LOS ANGELES All-Natural Bar Soap Set
The main ingredient of this handmade soap bar, yet another from NATURAL AMOR LOS ANGELES, is honey orange turmeric. This scent, which contains the essential oil blends of sweet orange and ginger, leaves the skin clean and bright, also gives a warm relaxing smell in the shower.
This soap is handmade in small batches using the cold process method to retain the potency and purity of its natural and organic ingredients. These ingredients, in turn, promote skin hydration and prevent the skin from drying.
- A vegan handmade soap bar
- Scented with sweet orange and ginger
- Deeply cleans clogged pores, detoxifies the skin, and brightens it to retain its natural glow
- Those who want to give this as a gift might get disappointed with its packaging
7. Depollution Handmade Soap With Natural Eoseongcho
Meanwhile, for those who are looking for a unique natural soap bar, they might want to consider this handmade soap from the Depollution brand. It is unique from the rest of the soaps on this list because it comes with natural eoseongcho, a medicinal herb that originates from Korea and has been long used for its benefits for the skin.
Eoseongcho is very effective for skin irritations such as atopy, acne, and Athlete’s foot. This herb is also believed to promote blood circulation and has excellent sterilization effects.
The foam of this natural soap bar is soluble in water, so it does not leave any residue on this skin, nor cause water pollution.
- Contains the all-natural and powerful eoseongcho that provides tons of benefits for the skin
- Does not contain preservatives, artificial hardeners, or surfactants that cause skin irritation
- May not be perfect for those who are allergic to certain ingredients
8. O Naturals Natural Bar Soap Collection
Begin changing the way your live your life with this Natural Bar Soap Collection by O Naturals. Their handmade soap bars are perfect for those who are literally looking to buy soaps in bulk. And you will get more from its benefits.
This handmade soap bar has rosemary and peppermint that energize the skin; oatmeal and coffee for exfoliation; coconut and shea butter that moisturize the skin; jojoba and tea tree for skin cleansing; argan and lavender that soothe the skin; and agave nectar and soy milk for those suffering from sensitive skin. Own this set now.
- Each package has a bulk of handmade soap bars, each providing benefits for the skin
- Perfect as gifts
- The soap is French triple milled, producing a luxurious lather that will glide over your body, leaving your skin feeling smooth, cleansed, and softer than ever before
- There is a customer on Amazon that says it does not smell anything; no scent
- May dry the skin
Is Using A Handmade Soap Better?
Yes, using a handmade soap is better if you want a lifestyle centered on being organic. Compared with commercially-made soaps, handmade soaps are milder and keep the skin healthier. Commercially-produced soaps are often created by combining detergents, lathering agents, and synthetic ingredients that may harm the skin, and in turn, your overall health.
What Are The Best Ingredients To A Handmade Soap That Are Good For Your Health?
Nowadays, several handmade soap companies produce soaps with various natural ingredients you will take the time to list all of them. However, did you know the best ingredients for a handmade soap that are good for your health? They are olive and coconut oils, shea butter, and grass-fed tallow. These are believed to be very healthy and nourishing for the skin.
What Are The Things Your Should Consider When Buying Your Handmade Soap?
There are particular things to consider when buying your handmade soap bar, and we are going to be specific here. First, choose brands that are part of the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild. Then, it is alright that you start with samples until you find the right one for you. You should also consider lists revealing the best, such as the list you learned about above, and know what you need and prefer.
Choosing to go natural is a step that not every individual is ready to make because there is a notion that this lifestyle is just a marketing ploy or a bit weak when it comes to its benefits. However, the opposite of this is actually what is true. Preferring to go for products laden with organic or natural ingredients provides gigantic benefits for your health, believe us or not. You will not only live much better than ever since you avoid contact with harmful chemicals, but you will also help the planet where you are to work toward arming yourself with good health. In other words, every organic product out there supports sustainability.
You really do not have to push yourself. You can start little by little, gradually changing your lifestyle from what it looks like now to living naturally. You can begin with the soaps you use each day. Natural handmade soaps, created for you and your needs by the best handmade soap companies, are going to usher you to a healthier lifestyle more than you can possibly imagine.